I have a few questions about the template. 1. Video Lightbox: I copied youtube URL and paste in the field "Video link", but the video cannot be played. When I click on Video Lightbox in preview, the video box appears with a black screen, without any error message. How to fix it?
2. How does the section "Responsive options" works? If I have a template with 2 columns in desktop version of the website, by default these 2 columns will be rearranged so that you have to scroll down to see the content piece by piece. But I want to have the content to stay in the same 2 columns in mobile version of the website. If I go to "Responsive options" and I change settings next to mobile icon from "Inherit from small" to "6 column - 1/2", the content will be shifted to the right on both desktop and mobile version. How to keep these 2 columns on mobile version of the website?3. Is there a way to change the main font of the website to a customised font? I need Effra typeface but it's not available in the font section. 4. Other pluginsI know that perhaps these question I should address to the plugins support, but I'll take a chance to ask here:- How can I change the input color of "Contact Form 7"- How can I change font of the quotes in "Strong Testimonials"
Thank you for your help!Much appreciated, Jane
1) Add the page URL with the video lightbox on and the wp login info so I can investigate and debug what's going on here for you.
2) Once I am logged in I'll do you a quick example so you can see how it works.
3) Currently there isn't a way via the theme options to add in custom fonts as it currently provides a massive library from the popular Google Fonts.
You will either need to add in your own custom fonts by enqueueing the fonts in, or find a plugin to do it for you.
4) Add the page links with them on and I'll see if I can give you a quick small CSS snippet
Kind regards, JoannaVeented Support
Find a helpful article for your theme here: https://veented.ticksy.com/articles/#article-categories
Check out our latest article: How to Improve Page Loading Times
Don't forget to hit the like button below if you are happy with your support answer :)
Have you got a live URL? The link you have given isn't a working link.
Needs to be a live site so I can investigate and debug (need to be able to see it to fix it)